Saturday 26 June 2021

Little Green People

                                     
 
Little Green People 

Here is a strange phenomenon; and cutting to the chase in 1994 the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe was the site where approximately 60 students witnessed an unidentified flying thingy land beside their school, and strange creatures alight. One of these “strange beings” communicated with them. According to the students, the warnings were to take care of the environment. Each child drew a picture of what they saw independently, their pictures and stories were remarkably similar. They are shown above, their pictures that is not the students.

At around 10:30 A.M on 6 April 1966, many students and some staff at Westall High School (now called Westall Secondary College), in Rosebank Avenue, Clayton South, Victoria witnessed a UFO fly over their school, and then descend into a paddock behind the school.

I realise it is not an everyday occurrence but it is not all that common either. At the same time I will add thousands if not hundreds of thousands of people, in some reports I have read reports of billions of Earth people have had similar sightings. We will ignore abductions for the present. 

Now I won’t dwell on the numbers of people who say they have witnessed these beings but I must pay close attention when I read of an American president who wrote that he had seen one, plus the American Military who published film taken by a Jet Fighter while filming with an infra-red Gun Camera showing these entities flying alongside their fighters,

Many people will comment as my friend did, quote “It’s all a load of rubbish’’ unquote. He was a very intelligent person; he was by profession a Lathe Operator and was a person of the church.

Let us take this just a little further if I may. If hundreds of thousands of people, nay millions world-wide have witnessed seeing these little ‘Saucer things’’ its occupants being little green people but still draws many a comment like the above, why on earth would millions of our earths creatures believe that a person exists that no-one, and I heavily emphasise NO-ONE has ever seen? A valid question but not vouched by a bunch of school children or a section of the American Military. 

A profit or is that prophet was one of these persons I write of that actually flew to Heaven on a Winged “orse”, a book was written about this person it was called the Koran. The other person made you and I, hang on, I tell a lie he made our prototypes a Mr Adam and his partner Evie Adam, and that event in the scheme of things was not all that long ago seeing we as a primate species arrived millions of years before the prototypes, a book was written about him, it was called the Bible. I feel there are some discrepancies here. 

Now where was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I strongly suspect my total number of hits on my Blog is incorrect