Friday 28 October 2022

Dangerous Times for a political blogger.

 




I have selected about 60 of my blog articles and published them in book form. The book is Dangerous times for a Political Blogger. I would have like to have increased the number of articles to around 100, but my political views may have seen to be somewhat controversial.
 

At present I am writing a novel named Morrison's travels, who had permission to travel on the last space shuttle that was not returning, that is explained in the book .

At present Albion's People blog, the site where the 60 articles were sourced for Dangerous Times is sitting on 73,660 hits. Most of these articles were written for the British National Party back in the early 2000's. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I strongly suspect my total number of hits on my Blog is incorrect