Saturday 4 August 2018

The Inconsistency of Witness Statements.


     The inconsistency of Witness Statements


I thought I would compile a small list to convey to you people out there the enormity of the problem I am faced with. You see I want to believe, I am desperately seeking answers but I am faced with an almost insurmountable task. Fact One which is Indisputable I wish it were not; all religions are based on witness statements which immediately presents a huge problem. Episcopal Church. Church of Latter day Saints. Church of Scientology. Baptist Church. Methodist Church. Church of England. Church of Christ, Roman Catholic Church, 

Now with Islam you don’t have the innate luxury of picking and choosing your very own franchise of worship it is a singularity. They are called Mosques, not "Mosques of the Latter Day Saints” or “Mosques of our Virgin Mary” or even ‘Scientology Mosques

It is timely to ask the question who is this Allah person is he the same Allah Mr and Mrs Singh of Railway close, Swansea prays to or is there more than one person masquerading as Allah?


With Islam, you get what you are given there are no franchises up and down the country as with the Christian Church. From a personal point of view I think choice is an inclusive and a democratic thing. Anyway it is not essential if this ‘GOD’ I write of is a singular person.


I would like to take this one step further if I may. If you people out there accept the premise that all religions are based on witness statements and if not please prove me otherwise and whether it is contrary to witness statements by a Mathew, Mark, Rupert or John, then I challenge anyone to prove otherwise. Wait; here is the “Biggy”.


If millions, nay Billions of people out there pray to this ‘God’ just on the hearsay of witnesses who are not with us anymore what is the difference in disbelieving the existence of Extra-terrestrials? I am not being funny here. All abductees, although I personally prefer to use the word Contacts have also given witness statements; still with me? What’s more thousands of these witnesses are still alive and will also swear to their own God they have seen these visitors, singularly and in groups.


We do not really know what is going on here. It could be the authorities would much prefer we keep these visitors to our little planet a secret as refuting existence of our traditional Gods; that is Gods everyone is comfortable with would create absolute mayhem. Do you know what I mean?


Supposing and I am only just supposing here, these visitors also have their own Gods, I don’t quite know how to put this without offending people but going one step further supposing these people ARE the Gods and it was our primitive cave dweller ancestors and witnesses who worshiped them. As an evolving species we saw them as Gods and Angels from the sky in their little saucer things, maybe there are no Gods as we understand the word complete with Angels, Heavens and Hell.


We must look at things from all points of view let me explain. Here I am referring to the Christian religion. Let us pre-suppose THERE IS BUT ONE GOD. With all the different franchises why oh why don’t they just all amalgamate. I am sure it could easily be proved to the Tax people it is but one church and there is only one God so a tax exempt system for all places of worship can easily be worked out or even established but they may have to a change the name to the Amalgamated Associations of the Church of God. Inc. It certainly has a ring about it.


As an afterthought I have no doubt in my mind there was a person named Jesus living in the ’Holy Land’ as there are many people named Jesus living in Mexico today but this wandering evangelist and troublemaker was a total pain in the bum for the Roman authorities so much so they decide to get rid of him along with a couple of his mates and Crucified him which was not an unusual method of punishment in those days. 


It was not the manner of his death that made him famous it was that his dad resurrected him; hearsay again? Trouble was he was never seen or heard of again…..to this very day, I am not sure if I am referring to God or Jesus…or both.


For my Heresy If I were a Roman Catholic I would be prepared to say a few dozen Hail Marys for my impudence, if a non-Catholic I will do a penance….promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I strongly suspect my total number of hits on my Blog is incorrect