Saturday 12 July 2014

“Be not a cancer on the earth –


Overpopulation.

The last rule “Be not a cancer on the earth – leave room for nature – leave room for nature”

I stood on tip-toe behind Pope Francis on his balcony at St Peters looking over his shoulder at tens of thousands of excited pilgrims.This representative of God was about to deliver his weekly address on world peace and unity between all nations. It was only the week before I had stood behind the British Royal Family on their balcony at Buckingham Palace watching their loyal people waving little coloured flags and cheering and wondered in my naiveté how this mass of humanity were are all fed.

The man said “the world is not over-populated it is a myth” he went on to say that the entire world’s population could fit into Jacksonville, Florida. My interest stirred as I had been led to believe the world IS overpopulated. If a country has to import food then it follows that the population numbers are greater than there is arable land to sustain them.

The UK has a highly successful agricultural industry but still has to import 40% of its food. The nations of the East are flocking to the West though lack of food and water at the same time much of the West has to import its food.

Two or three minutes into his address the man I speak of also admitted he too was a man of God, he was an American Evangelist. He again stressed THE WORLD IS NOT OVER-POPULATED. 

I tried to do a quick mental calculation as to how all the world’s population who were now all residing in Jacksonville Florida, were going to find space to build their houses, maybe build a swimming pool or two, garage their cars, boats and trucks and have enough land spare to feed the multitude, build factories and other stuff. This man of God omitted to explain this anomaly to the audience in fact the audience applauded warmly when he announced the news that this problem did not exist in the first place.

Now according to his bible Jesus the son of God was a thorn in the side of the establishment. If he were alive today he would be accused of being a far right extremist, a trouble-maker, a bit like Edward Snowden I suppose. When Jesus performed a number of miracles, fed the multitudes with a few loaves and fishes the religious and ruling establishment were not amused and along with two of his mates they crucified him. 

It is not the crucifixion per se that rated a huge mention at the time as it was not an uncommon for the upper classes to rid themselves of social pests in such as manner. No it was what followed that staggered many people after he was consigned to the ground that God his father, resurrected him.

Now I wanted to get the facts straight so I went straight to Wiki and it read “Jesus was anointed and buried in a new tomb by Joseph of Arimathea, but God raised him from the dead and he appeared to many people over a span of forty days before he was taken to heaven to sit at the right hand of God”.

However what spoiled the whole story for me was he was never heard of again, even to this day, not a trace, nothing, zilch! a bit like watching part one of an exciting movie and never getting to watch part two if you get my meaning. For a man used to performing miracles and things …well what can I say?

I asked two young Mormon Missionaries that appeared at my door one day to enlighten me a wavering believer, as to exactly where Heaven might be located? Not hiding my excitement I gushed openly , ‘is it near Epsilon Bootis, perhaps in the Andromeda Galaxy cluster or is it beyond our furthest galaxy on z8-GND-5296?”. Up until then all the questions I asked they found the answers in their bibles, I did not deliberately ask this question to confuse them or to be smart I genuinely wanted to know. 

They looked at each other puzzled and in consensus agreed they were not absolutely sure on that one.

What has this got to do with over-population you are asking……..hang on, hang on for heaven’s sake I am getting there. If a man of God cannot explain to me why Jesus was never heard of again or cannot even indicate to me a rough location of heaven which is mentioned many times in the bible which every man of the cloth if he knew his stuff should be aware why should I believe his story on over-population or rather the lack of it? There should be mutual trust here.

Now everyone has heard of the Georgia Guidestones. It is a granite monument much like a huge monolith but much smaller. It appeared in 1979, strangely enough in a field in Georgia. No-one is sure who was responsible for this erection but a cryptic message might give one a clue, it reads Sponsors: A small group of Americans who seek the Age of Reason.

There are a set of TEN guidelines or principles engraved onto the stone. I was a little concerned if one of these sponsors might be a Mr Rothschild because he has stated in the past publicly that 500,000,000 people is an ideal number and he usually gets what he wants, he has a lot of influence and clout.

It is the first principle on the Guidestones I find the most interesting that by sheer coincidence it reads “maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature”. The ten guidelines or principles are engraved in English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese and Russian. 

A shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient languages’ scripts: Babylonian, Classical Greek, Sanskrit, and Egyptian hieroglyphs. Now 500,000,000 souls might sound a lot but the world’s population on Monday @ 2219 pm on the 30th June of this year puts the world’s population clock, with the last three figures changing like a crazy stopwatch every second as 7,175,926,690.

Thus according to the Guidestones and a quick cross mental calculation puts the world population as being over-populated by 6,675,926,690. Now I suspect this mysterious heap of granite, this American Stonehenge heralds an omen, no a dire warning. I am keeping my fingers crossed I am not one of the 7 million odd destined for the cull list.

The earth could still just about accommodate the present numbers with difficulty but combined with the earth’s continuing lessening resources it cannot continue with an ever growing population. I also believe the message that was erected by a small group of Americans who seek to Blah! Blah! Blah! was I believe a small group of people who are quite capable of culling the world’s population to 500,000,000 and it is my belief that these are the same people from the same secret cabal that may have been responsible for reaping vast profits from starting WW1 & 2 and other less significant wars.

The last rule of the Guidestones, “Be not a cancer on the earth – leave room for nature – leave room for nature”

Bugger nature Mr Rothschild, if it is you playing silly buggers, you go first.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I strongly suspect my total number of hits on my Blog is incorrect